From its central location on the block bounded by J & K Streets and 10th & 11th Avenues, ICON is just steps away from some of San Diego’s main attractions. The city will literally be at your door–step.
- PETCO Park, the nation's newest and most anticipated baseball venue
- Park at the Park, 2.7 acres of green space for outdoor recreation and socializing across the street from PETCO Park
- World-class San Diego Main Library facility proposed at 11th and J
- Exciting restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the Ballpark District and the Gaslamp Quarter, all within easy walking, trolley or pedicab distance
- San Diego Trolley just one block away for easy, safe and fun transportation. Quick access to freeways, the airport and commuter bus lines
- MLK Promenade, Embarcadero, Marina and Urban Art Trail within steps of your front door for recreational walking, jogging, roller-blading, biking and more
- Find out what’s happening around town here.